CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Favorite CDs


Eddy loves to listen to CDs at night. His current night favorite is Pop Pop's Teeny Tunes which has fun kids songs plus character songs. Last night Eddy came out to the living room and said, "I need you to come stay with me," thinking it was one of his bed time tricks I told him, "No you don't go back to bed." "Yes, I do! Just like the song says 'please stay with me until I go to sleep!'" the rest of the words continue on "if you're near then I won't make a peep. You don't need a rocking chair, I just want to know you're there. Won't you please stay with me 'til I go to sleep." How can you argue with logic like that?


During his "school time" we have been listening to Patch the Pirate Praises 2. On Friday he was coloring away and singing "Responsibility is the way to get things done"--not bad for a four year old;-) I am so thankful for these songs that are teaching him character and a love of music! Of course after we had listened to Coldheartica a green bazillion times, we weren't quite so thankful for that particular CD;-) but it sure is fun to listen to the stories and talk about them and sing the songs together!

No comments: