CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

cute board books




Eddy loves animals so I'm always looking for cute little animal books for him. I like the shorter ones because after we've read them a few times he can sit and "read" them himself!

We found two board books at the library that are too cute!

Mommies Say Shhh! by Patricia Polacco
This is an adorable book about a farm and the all the sounds the animals make. I especially like it because bunnies are included with their sound--gotta read it to find out!

Babies on the Go by Linda Ashman and illustrated by Jane Dyer
This book has the cutest illustrations of mommy animals and how they carry their babies. The last page shows all the mommies and babies for an animal review. When we were reading there was a picture of an animal that I didn't recognize but Eddy did--it was a baby anteater!

1 comment:

The Yamaguchis said...

Hi Shari...this is Jamie (Crippin) Yamaguchi from HBA. I ran across your profile through Meredith's page. I was wondering how you all were doing. I haven't seen you in so long. My email is theyamaguchis@sbcglobal.net.